POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Small, regular flame (take 2 - lantern) : Small, regular flame (take 2 - lantern) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Small, regular flame (take 2 - lantern)
From: Yann Ramin
Date: 26 Sep 2000 01:19:01
Message: <39d031c5@news.povray.org>
Ok, I got the looks_like bugs ironed out.  I was working on making a pretty
lantern for our friend Mr. Flame, and in the development process came up
with this fairly nice looking picture.
Its rendered in MegaPOVPlus (UNIX version).  There are still a few problems
with the area_light, but I can tell whats wrong.

Yann

Yann Ramin                      atr### [at] atrustrivalieeuorg
Atrus Trivalie Productions      www.redshift.com/~yramin
Monterey High IT                www.montereyhigh.com
AIM                             oddatrus
Marina, CA

IRM Developer                   Network Toaster Developer
SNTS Developer                  KLevel Developer

Attachments:
Download 'iso.png' (46 KB)

Preview of image 'iso.png'
iso.png